Dec 13, 2007

Sketching nude


It has been long time since I sketched somethings.Its not that I have lost my interest.Far from that.Actually,I I do not have access to net these days at my home,unlike earlier months.

Availability of Internet at home makes it that easier to draw or sketch nude.All I need is to visit some art or nude painting site.Choose a picture and try copying it.No need to ask anyone to sit nude in front of me so that I can draw them.

The other option is to buy a book having lots of nude painting or pencil sketches.But they do not come cheap.Other option can be to take a print out of the painting/sketching in the office,and carry it at home.

And that's what I am going to do right now. :)
I will take a print out of this picture that you see above and use it as reference to sketch something worthwhile :).Lets me try.

No comments: